Thursday, May 17, 2012

Blog #12 -

Prepare an individual writing plan based on previous practice tests. Think of what your weaknesses have been and the general directions you have to follow and post a blog with detailed directions to yourself for how to pass the test and what you have to pay attention to as you write.
  - It's hard to write down summary on my own words. Usually i gave good examples on my essays, but i think i needed to give more details on my examples. and sometimes main ideas were confused to me , so it was hard to find out and follow the main ideas and my opinions on my essays. I had grammar problems that sometimes it did not make sence. It was hard to show what i wanted to say, because of grammar problems. But, I am trying to fix it and i am more studying hard.  I tried to give at least 2 examples that my personal example and article from i read or watched before. I have to compare with intro and summary. If I fix grammar problems, summary on my own words, and give more details on my essays , i think i will pass the CATW.


Thank you !

No comments:

Post a Comment